JGC Corporation of Japan for Petronas LPG. Extraction Project, Bintula, Malaysia. Similar equipment supplied to Hyundai-Korea BP Sullom Voe Terminal, Antwerp Gas Terminal and JGC for ADNOC.
Three vapour return boosters each to handle –43°C Propane or – 7°C Butane up to 3400 m3/h with a maximum pressure rise of 0.75 bar.
- Model 816-LT-HSLSTM heavy duty gas tight
- API 619 Blower
- Low temperature carbon steel construction
- Tandem mechanical shaft seal
- 120kW rated explosion proof motor
- Variable speed flow control
- Synthetic lubrication
- Pumped and heated oil system
- Complete skid mounted package