Roots Systems Ltd are World Leaders in the design, manufacture and production of skid mounted rotary compressors for the oil and gas industry. We are an OEM engineering site where we design, manufacture, build Roots blowers and packaged systems
We are proud to be a family business and work as a team so all of our employees feel a sense of inclusion, support and belonging.
If you are customer focussed, solutions orientated and strive for excellence then you could be just what our business is looking for.
Your role will be to maintain the companies ISO 9001 accreditation and implement improvements where identifiable and contribute to regulatory and compliance activities.
Our ideal candidate will have a HNC/HND in Quality, Engineering or equivalent. You will also need a good understanding of Quality Management Systems ISO9001.
You will need to have knowledge and/or demonstrable experience of working with and confirming to the requirements and expectations of the Petrochemical Industries Standards.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Maintain companies ISO 9001 accreditation and implement improvements where identifiable and appropriate
- Working closely with the manufacturing, design and sales departments, on process validation, control, and procedural improvements
- Ensuring project level compliances are met and adhered to
- Investigating quality issues, understanding component interaction, driving to root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Working with suppliers and internal departments to improve the overall end to end process
- Conducting risk assessments where require
- Developing protocols for inspection and evaluation of data
- Advising and training colleagues on aspects of quality management
- Internal auditing/preparing reports to evaluate effectiveness of quality systems
- Providing support for customers in terms of complaint handling, customer returns and ongoing quality support
- Working and liaising with HS responsible persons to ensure conformance with current legisilation and best working practices
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality are maintained at every stage of production
- Assisting with non-conformance investigations
- Ensuring Quality/inspection paperwok completed as required
- Ensuring that Quality/inspection procedures are followed
For this role you will need to be innovating and solutions orientated with an eye for accuracy and detail.
You will have excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to manage a workload with competing priorities and frequent interruptions.
Candidates will need to self-motivated with a desire to set high standards of work performance for themselves and for others.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE ROTOLOK GROUP
- Competitive salary (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Annual company pay review and individual merit award review
- Overtime available to workshop hourly paid employees
- Basic hours. Monday to Thursday – 08.30 to 17.00, Friday – 08.30 to 14.30 [30 minutes unpaid lunch break each day]
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (includes 8 days statutory bank holidays) plus our ‘Flexible Holiday Trading Scheme’
- Life Assurance Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Income Protection Plan (after qualifying period)
- Employee Support and Perks Package
- Free car parking
- Investment in our employees through learning and development
- Flexible and family friendly policies
We encourage early application as we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if suitable candidates are found. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Nigel Dolphin at Roots Systems Limited on 01453 826581.
CLOSING DATE: 3 January 2023